SP & SP-E flush
Colors do not faithfully reproduce the actual colors. Availability of colors depends on the type of profile.
* Special color – on request. On request can be painted in any RAL color.
- coilers (line/strip)
- boxes with gear line/strip
- central control – all your rollers shutters operated from one place
- individual control – one place / roller shutter.
- radio control (wireless) – requires no additional wiring, so your walls will stay intact; this solution can be used anywhere in your home. Commands relating to lowering, raising or stopping the roller shutters are transmitted to the actuator via the remote control or wall transmitter. This type of control allows us to virtually unlimited configurations.
- wired control – the ability to operate roller shutters using a key-operated switch and rocker switch (switches can be supported or not). By using the controls systems, it is possible to configure multiple individual solutions.